Friday, November 5, 2010

THE BIG NEWS!

Because I have gotten behind on my blogging again..I forgot that I should mention our big news. We are adding another member to our family.. and.. NOT another four-legged friend!! We are pregnant!! Yes..a little bit of a shock at first but what a wonderful surprise. The girls are ecstatic and will be awesome big sisters. They go back and forth between wanting a sister or a brother but call it a "he" most of the time. We are now about 20 weeks along and due around the end of March. Next week we will be finding out if baby cramer is a boy or a girl! So stay tuned.....

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! So, so sad that I missed you when you came through. Hopefully, I'll see you soon. Can't wait to here all about the new baby Cramer! More blogging, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngratulations! How exciting to be adding to your family...best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete