Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010 Happy Birthday Olivia!!

Olivia turned 6 years old today. Wow, how the years have flown by. Because she didn't have school, I got to spend the whole day with her. That won't be the case too much longer with full-time school in the near future so I enjoyed it! She invited her friend Ellie from school to spend the afternoon with her. It was fun b/c Ellie's birthday is tomorrow..the 23rd..so they celebrated together. The afternoon was filled with McDonalds, playing at the mall and decorating cupcakes. That evening, Olivia picked out the dinner spot at the Golden Corral Buffet. Her barbie cake was a hit...thanks to Alyssa for helping me with it!


Barbie visits the Golden Corral!


Birthday aftermath....

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe we missed O's bday. I'm so sorry Steph. No excuse, but life has been nutty. I so hope it was a blast- looks like it! Happy happy bday, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete